Type 304 Stainless Steel
775 Watt, 6.5 Amps, 120V, 1Ø
6.5 H x 21.5 L x 16.5 D
Pan Insert Size
2.5 H x 14.5 L x 15 D
- ThermalBreezeTM Technology with gentle re-
circulating hot convection air.
- Food Zone protection with hot air curtain
- High efficiency single heat source for hot
convection air, radiant heat and air curtain.
- Double-safety with integral thermal fuse and hi-
temp safety shutoff.
- Internal ThermalRecoveryTM Technology
safeguards extreme operating conditions.
- Electric panel contains all components for easy
- Extremely quiet operation.
- Custom heater designed to optimize food
holding, maintain food taste and structure.
- Easy removal and cleaning of pan insert.
- Pan insert with removable pan divider.
- Easy positioning of pan divider for different
Note: Specifications and information are subject to change without notice
Made in the USA
FRIED FOOD HOLDER FH 23-75
Meister Cooks Fried Food Holder generates an optimal hot convection air stream at the right air velocity, radiant heat at the perfect temperature and a protective air curtain to keep fried foods hot, fresh during extended hold times.
The ThermalBreezeTM Technology with its gentle but hot convection air achieves high efficiency by generating a thermal curtain, hot convection air circulation and radiant heat from a single heat source. That allows the highly efficient Fried Food Holder to use almost half the power compared to competitive and traditional holding systems.
The ThermalRecoveryTM allows the Fried Food Holder to perform in most adverse operating conditions. Whether a crumb tray hasn't been inserted, or the air inlet port is blocked, the Fried Food Holder continues to work.
The Fried Food Holder's integrated double-safety temperature system supports advanced unit integrity and safety. During operation the thermostat is disengaged and ready to maintain temperature stability if necessary. And the high-temp auto-shuttoff provides additional safety.
The Fried Food Holder was designed for easy maintenance, service and repair. All electrical components are placed onto the control panel.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
5316 Hopkinton Drive, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46814 260.233.0255 email@example.com
Tested, approved and listed by ETL as per UL 197, NSF4 and CSA22.2
U.S. Pat. 8,437,627